Who We Are & How Do You Fit In
OASIS church - Thomson
A multi ethnic, non-denominational group of Full Gospel believers dedicated to "Living in Victory Through Christ Jesus". This is CHURCH that anyone can attend and be part of! OASIS is HEAVY on Revelation of the Word of GOD! The Word of GOD is called the SWORD of the SPIRIT and with good reason, it's our weapon against the enemy. At OASIS, we train in the WORD of GOD so that in the day of evil, we are prepared to STAND
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe in one God-Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Creator of all things.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died and was buried; He was resurrected, ascended into heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father and is true God and true man.
- We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God, inerrant in the original text and the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
- We believe in personal salvation of believers through Faith and Confession of the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in sanctification (the process of progressively walking more and more by the Spirit of GOD and Less and Less in the Lust of the Flesh by the Word of God and the Holy Spirit).
- We believe in divine healing for today, through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is included in the redemption package provided through GOD's GRACE.
- We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit as distinct from the new birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit, and the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit. We believe that all of these are available to believers today.
- We believe in the the soon-coming, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
This is our simple statement of faith and not exhaustive. Please feel free to come and worship with us to find our more. ** We fully believe speaking and praying in tongues is for the church today - however, we would not have anyone be confused. Our services are not characterized by confusing or disorderly outbursts of Tongues.
MEETING TIMES / LOCATION:
OASIS meets at 536 W Hill St, Thomson, GA 30824. Regular Meeting Times are: 11am- Sunday Worship/Teaching , 7pm- Wednesday - Word Study/Children & Youth Groups meet at this time as well. Infant Nursery is provided during all regularly scheduled meetings. Book Store: available during Church Services only.
K.L.I. / Kingdom Life Institute
KLI is not a "church", but a gathering for ALL Believers and Churches. The LORD's purpose here is to FIRE UP the church and reignite the passion that "births" Kingdom Character in HIS People. At KLI, Lee shares Truth satan fights to prevent the Church from "hearing"(understanding). Lively and energetic, the meetings develop a "WORD hunger" in those who attend. Gear up for a FAITH challenge as you may hear things presented you've never considered before. Come prepared to expand your comfort zone and go farther with GOD! Bring your Bible, pen & notepad, or phone/tablet and bible app and prepare to experience Victory in the Kingdom of GOD. "Seek Ye First the Kingdom of GOD and all these things shall be added unto you" (Matthew 6:33).
Free to anyone seeking GOD and no reservations are required.
TIME/PLACE : One Tuesday Night Per Month, 7pm at the Grovetown Exhibition Center- Grovetown, GA 30813.